Trinity Capital Investment Commits $45 Million and Funds $37.5 Million to 7 Portfolio Companies in Q3 2015
CHANDLER, Ariz.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Trinity Capital Investment (Trinity), a leading provider of venture loans and equipment leases to emerging growth companies, today announced results for the third quarter 2015. The Company committed $45 million of debt capital and funded 7 portfolio companies for a total of $37.5 million. Financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2015.
“Our performance this quarter demonstrates what our team can do to help venture capital firms, tech lenders, and the companies they support to achieve their strategic plans,” said Steve Brown, managing partner of Trinity Capital Investment. “As companies seek venture debt to achieve growth with minimal equity dilution, we will continue to look for strategic partnerships where we can complement the overall capital structure and provide value.”
Third Quarter 2015 Loan/Lease Highlights
- $10 million to a new portfolio company, Imergy Power, a leader in stationary energy storage solutions using innovative flow battery technology.
- $8 million to a new portfolio company, Catalogic Software, a market leading software provider of intelligent Copy Data solutions.
- $10 million to a new portfolio company, Sensity, which uses energy-efficient LED lighting as the foundation for a high-speed, sensor-based Light Sensory Network (LSN).
- $12 million to a new portfolio company, 2Checkout, a global payment provider that makes it easy to accept payments from anyone, anywhere.
- $3 million to a new portfolio company, GTxcel, a leader of high quality digital, mobile and content management solutions.
- $3.5 million of follow-on investments to existing customers, NextImage Medical and Replay Technology.
Trinity provides debt capital to the portfolio companies of top-tier venture capital firms in the United States. Trinity currently makes investments of $2 million to $12 million, with an average of $5.3 million, and has financed over 50 portfolio companies. In addition to venture loans and equipment leases, Trinity provides subordinated debt incremental to senior debt financing from top-tier technology bank lenders.
About Trinity Capital Investment
Trinity Capital Investment (Trinity) is a venture lender and valued partner to fast-growing companies across multiple stages and sectors. Since 2008, Trinity has worked closely with leading venture capital firms and their respective portfolio companies to offer valuable support, enhanced flexibility and competitive venture debt financing solutions to customers with distinctive needs. Providing senior and subordinated venture loans and equipment lease financing solutions, Trinity Capital Investment is the partner of choice for venture-backed entrepreneurial companies wanting an experienced financial partner to strengthen their financial position while preserving equity. For more information, please visit www.trincapinvestment.com or www.youtube.com/c/trinitycapitalinvestment.
Trinity Capital Investment