Trinity Capital Investment Commits $27 Million and Funds $22 Million to 8 Portfolio Companies in Q1 2015
CHANDLER, Ariz.—Trinity Capital Investment (Trinity), a leading provider of venture loans and equipment leases to emerging growth companies, today announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2015. The Company committed $27 million of debt capital and funded 8 portfolio companies for a total of $22 million.
Q1 2015 Loans/Leases
- $3 million to new portfolio company, Sirrus Chemistry, a provider of next generation adhesive, sealant, coating and resin solutions that is advancing manufacturing through chemistry
- $4 million to new portfolio company, Solar Universe, the leader in solar franchising
- $7 million to new portfolio company, Upsight, a scalable marketing and analytics solutions provider for web and mobile application developers
- $5 million to new portfolio company, Aspen Avionics, a manufacturer of Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS) display systems for general aviation aircrafts
- $5 million to new portfolio company, PointRight, a predictive analytics solutions provider to thousands of post-acute facilities, hospitals, payers and insurance organizations
- $2 million expansion facility to existing customer Brickstream/NOMi, a market leader in the in-store analytics industry
- $1.25 million of follow-on investments to existing customers JustFab and SBG Labs/DigiLens
“I am pleased with our performance so far in 2015 and the performance of our fund as a whole,” said Steve Brown, managing partner of Trinity Capital Investment. “Our portfolio companies are achieving their plans and doing very well, which is a testament to the execution of their management teams and support from their venture capital firms.”
Trinity provides debt capital to the portfolio companies of top-tier venture capital firms in the United States. Trinity currently makes investments of $2 to $10 million, with an average of $5 million. In addition to venture loans and equipment leases, Trinity provides subordinated debt incremental to senior debt financing from top-tier technology bank lenders.
About Trinity Capital Investment
Trinity Capital Investment (Trinity) is a venture lender and valued partner to fast-growing companies across multiple stages and sectors. Since 2008, Trinity has worked closely with leading venture capital firms and their respective portfolio companies to offer valuable support, enhanced flexibility and competitive venture debt financing solutions to customers with distinctive needs. Providing senior and subordinated venture loans and equipment lease financing solutions, Trinity Capital Investment is the partner of choice for venture-backed entrepreneurial companies wanting an experienced financial partner to strengthen their financial position while preserving equity. For more information, please visit www.trincapinvestment.com or www.youtube.com/c/trinitycapitalinvestment.
Trinity Capital Investment